The role of the Home School Community Liaison Coordinator is to provide a source of help and support between home and school. It promotes partnership to ensure pupils fully engage in school life.
The HSCL Scheme aims to:
- Support parents to be a resource to their own children and become involved in their child’s education
- Promote co-operation between home, school and relevant community agencies in the educational interests of the child
- Work with parents to prepare and support them as a resource to their own children and encourage parents to become involved in their child’s education
- Help the child’s learning and improve their chances of staying in school.
- Make home visits
- Organise parent classes and other courses
- Support families as their child moves through the education system
For any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me on the email address below or contact the school on 0505-23939